What we believe
- The Bible is the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit. This
word guides us through our lives in teaching and actions.
(1 Tim 3,16; 2 Petr. 1,21; 1 Thess. 2,13)
- God is One, manifesting himself in three persons: God father,
God son (Jesus Christ) and God Holy Spirit.
(Dt 6,4; Phil. 2,6; 2. Cor. 3,17; 2. Cor. 13,13; 1. Peter 1,2)
- All men have sinned, they are separated from God and cannot
stand before him.
To receive forgiveness of sin God commands us to repent. He gives us the new birth – the new life.
(John3,3-5; 2. Cor. 7,10; 1. John 5,12)
People who have been redeemed from their sin are set apart with a special calling – the church. It is the body of Jesus Christ and beyond that a place where we serve one another. God calls and enables all members for this.
(Eph. 4,11-12; 1. Cor. 12,7-10; 1. Cor. 12,28)
- Water Baptism is a direct command of our Lord Jesus Christ,
however only for people who have been redeemed. It is a visible
identification of Christians with the death of Christ, his burial and his
(Matth. 28,19; Acts 2,38 + 41)
- Being baptized with the Holy Spirit we receive a spiritual empowerment
to serve through the different gifts of the Spirit.
(Acts 2,1-4; Acts2,38-39; Acts 19,1-7; Matth. 3,11; John 14,16-17; 1. Cor. 12,1-11)
- A part of the perfect redemption for mankind through Jesus
Christ is the healing of body and soul.
(Marc 16,18; James 5,14-16; Mark 6,13; Ps. 103,3; Is. 53,4-5; 1. Peter 2,24)
- We expect Jesus Christ and his kingdom to come again, as the
Bible tells us.
(Acts 1,11; 1. Thess. 5,23)